Prey PC Download Full Verison
Arkane Studios and Bethesda Softworks developed and released Prey for the PC. It was released on several platforms, including the PC, in 2017. The player character is a scientist named Morgan Yu, who works on the space station Talos I. The Typhon, a race of aggressive extraterrestrials, has taken over the space station.
As Morgan, you must use your wits, weapons, and special abilities to survive aboard the crippled station. Scavenge materials to craft useful items and combat the Typhon threat. Carefully explore every area, from claustrophobic corridors to open atriums. Use your GLOO Cannon to immobilize enemies or build improvised pathways. Hack systems with your Psychoscope neural implant to bypass security measures. Shift into a Mimic to sneak past foes and access new areas. Your choices will decide the fate of the station and all aboard.
Prey PC Game Download For Windows, Ipad&Mac
But as you delve deeper, you may question what is real. Morgan’s memories were wiped at the start for mysterious reasons. You’ll uncover the history of the Typhon’s escape and TranStar’s secret activities. The shadowy TransStar Board sends eerie messages urging you to reboot the station’s systems and destroy evidence. Yet visions of Morgan’s past life intrude, showing more happening than meets the eye.
Survive by strength, stealth, and ingenuity. Search for the truth buried among Talos I’s corridors. Decide if Morgan will be the station’s savior or its worst nightmare in this tense and thrilling sci-fi adventure. Prey PC Download will immerse you in a space station gone haywire, where the fate of humanity hangs in the balance.
Main Characters and Their Roles in the Video Game Prey (PC version)
Morgan Yu: The protagonist of Prey. Morgan wakes up aboard Talos I without remembering how they got there. As an employee of TranStar, Morgan has to explore the decrepit station and battle the alien Typhon outbreak. Morgan can utilize weapons, gadgets, and special powers gained from Neuromods to survive. What happens to Talos I and its inhabitants depends on their choices.
Alex Yu: Morgan’s brother and the Founder of TranStar Corporation, which runs Talos I. Alex communicates with Morgan over the radio to guide them. He claims Morgan voluntarily had their memory wiped before the Typhon escaped containment. As the Typhon threat worsens, it becomes clear Alex is keeping sinister secrets.
January: An Operator robotic assistant created by Alex to help Morgan. January provides advice, opens doors, and upgrades Morgan’s abilities. However, operators can be hacked by the Typhon, making January’s reliability uncertain.
The Typhon: Mysterious shape-shifting aliens composed of a shadowy substance called Coral. They broke containment on Talos I and can mimic any object or being. Typhon comes in different forms, like the telekinetic Phantom, electrical Technopath, and ethereal Weaver. They consume humans to learn more about them.
Danielle Sho: The Director of Labs on Talos I. She guides Morgan to escape the station at first. But it’s revealed Danielle continued illegal Neuromod experiments that helped the Typhon break free. Morgan has to track her down.
Igwe: The Chief Scientist aboard Talos I. Igwe asks Morgan to meet him at his secure location to plan an escape. Meeting Igwe becomes key to understanding Morgan’s past and Typhon’s experiments. His fate depends on Morgan’s actions.
Prey has an active modding community that has produced mods like:
- Prey Mod Manager – Allows easier installation and management of mods.
- Typhon Hunter – Multiplayer mode where one player is Morgan, and others mimic aliens who try to hunt them down.
- Mooncrash – Official DLC mod that adds a roguelike game mode with randomized hazards.
- Prey – Alien Race – Adds the alien Typhon as a playable race with unique powers.
- Superpowers – Adds superhero abilities like flight, speed, telekinesis, and more.
- Immersive sci-fi setting aboard Talos I space station.
- Creative abilities like morphing into objects or using psychic powers.
- The crafting system allows customizing weapons and ammo types.
- Open-ended levels offer multiple paths and solutions.
- Thoughtful narrative questions reality and identity.
- Melee combat feels clumsy at times.
- Human NPC interactions are limited.
- Backtracking through areas can be tedious.
- The story starts slow and may confuse some players at first.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i5-2400 or AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
- Storage: 30 GB
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i7-2600K or AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 4GB or AMD R9 290 4GB
- Storage: 30 GB
Frequently asked questions about the video game Prey (PC version) written in a conversational tone:
- What is Prey about?
Prey is a first-person sci-fi action game set in an alternate future where you play as Morgan Yu, an employee on a space station called Talos I that gets overrun by shape-shifting aliens called the Typhon. You must use cool weapons and powers to survive and figure out what’s happening!
- How open is the world?
Talos I is an open space station that you can explore freely. You can revisit areas anytime to scavenge for items or take alternate routes. There are many nooks and crannies to discover secrets and find crafting materials.
- What kind of abilities does Morgan have?
Using special Neuromods, Morgan can gain awesome abilities like morphing into objects, telekinesis, levitation, enhanced strength, and more supernatural powers. You have the freedom to specialize in a variety of play styles and combine skills.
- Is there fighting in the game?
Oh yeah, there’s plenty of combat! You’ll have to blast, whack, or sneak past the Typhon using guns, a wrench, and your powers. You can craft ammo and specialized weapons, too. Stealth is an option, but fighting is usually inevitable.
- How scary is Prey?
Prey can get tense with freaky Typhon aliens jumping out everywhere! Ammo and health are limited, too, so you feel vulnerable. But it’s more action-packed than pure horror. If you get scared easily, play on Easy mode.
- What kind of PC do I need to play?
You’ll need a decent gaming PC with an Intel i5 or AMD FX-8320 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a Nvidia GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7850 graphics card. But the better your specs, the prettier it’ll look!